OBJECTIVES OF THE JOURNALBharatha Patrika is the only Trilingual Research Journal, (English, Malayalam and Hindi) published from Thiruvananthapuram, since January 2010. This is purely an Academic Journal with a clear vision and mission; meant for publishing articles of qualitative excellence and thus projecting the glorious culture of India. Research Articles of teachers and students of different Universities all over India are selected for publication.
INSTRUCTION TO RESEARCH SCHOLARSAll Research Scholars who wish to publish their articles should be duly recommended by the Head of the Department/Professor of the respective department.
PEER REVIEW COMMITTEE
The Peer Review Committee consists of three renowned Scholars/Writers;
- Padmasree Dr.Vellayani Arjunan, D Litt., Former Director, State Institute of Encycholopaedia and Director School of Letters, Mahatma Gandhi University.
- Dr. Bala Mohan Thampi, Former Professor of English, Banaras Hindu University and Vice Chancellor of Kerala University.
- Dr.G.Gopinathan, D Litt. Former Vice Chancellor of Mahatma Gandhi International University, Vardha.
PEER REVIEW POLICY
- All the Articles and Research Papers received in the Editorial Office will be primarily scrutinized by the members of the Editorial Board, comprised by College/University Teachers/Scholar. Selected Articles/Papers will be submitted to the Peer Review committee for perusal and final approval.
- Research oriented Articles/Papers of merit will only be selected for publication.
- The management has vivid ethical stand based on moral discipline and humanitarian values.
- The publication is not meant for profit making or financial gain.
- The journal is the outcome of the honourary service of some dedicated College/University Teachers/scholars who have brilliant academic achievements.